Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blood Bowl!

TempleCon is fast approaching and I need to start planning on running the Blood Bowl tournament. This year I will not use the BBCS rules because too many people have started requesting copies, and I fear they would just steal them...

Anyway, I need to make some pitches. Enough of them for eight games. I figure I'll buy some felt and mark it up to resemble pitches. As long as I find an easy way to place the markings on the felt it'll be a cheap and easy way to play up to eight games of Blood Bowl.

Now, how would you guys mark it up easily? I thought about Iron-on Transfers, or using a Sharpie. Iron ons would be a bit expensive, I think, and the sharpie might work, but it would be time consuming...

So, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad about the BBCS. You know what you could do: print out one copy for each page and then have a check-list for getting them back. Tell people that last year someone stole them and so you have to do this.

    I find that the honor system works best when you imply thieves in your midst beforehand.

    And if you want to pay me for the shipping, I'll have the pitches shipped to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely worth considering. Do you have any idea how much it would cost?

    ReplyDelete